CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hurry Up & Wait.

So, I'm becoming more and more stressed as the semester pushes toward the end. It just feels like school will NEVER end; summer will NEVER come; it will NEVER be time for me to get married. It just seems like my whole life is spent doing nothing but waiting for something better to happen.

I hate to be a kill-joy but I just can't make myself be positive today. It's a major accomplishment that I haven't just sat down and cried today. Of course, the fact that I'm pretty sure I failed a pharmacology test today might have something to do with why I want to cry....who knows.

It just seems like relief will never come. But, what can I do?

Nothing but hurry up and wait.

Countdown to Summer: 36 days.
Countdown till Baby goes to Boot Camp: 132 days.

0 comments: