CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Discontent.

Well, Short post tonight.

Today has been rather uneventful. Well, i've determined that if you are unhappy with Mississippi weather, take a nap, and when you wake up, the weather will be glorious. Thats what happened to me anyway.

I miss my man. More than words can say. I've always missed him when we are apart, but it's gotten worse lately. The moment I leave his side, I miss him. I dont ever want to be away from him. I never want to sleep alone.

I live for the day that we can be together on a dy-to-day basis. Though I know with his choice in career, that even throughout our marriage that wont always be possible. I think I'm just incredibly anxious to start my life. I feel like college has held onto me for so long...i'm ready to join the real world and start taking care of myself.

Ohhh the joys of impatience. Well, time for bed. Class from 8:30-4:30 tomorrow. joyfulness.

0 comments: