CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can I Just Sit Down and Cry?

Wow. I can't remember the last time I've had to force myself through the day. Today has been a complete wreck, and for no apparent reason! I woke up on time, got to class on time....and the rest of the day was hell. I mean, nothing significant happened to make my day hellish, it just was. I found myself sitting in class crying...being stared at by my classmates like I was crazy; yet I had no explanation as to where the tears came from. I think maybe a combination of stressors caused this breakdown:

1) I can taste the summer, but the semester WONT END.
2) Drama, caused by my family, and his family. Unneccessary drama at that.
3) Looking for a summer job, this being broke business just isnt going to cut it.
4) Being away from him.

The list could go on and on. I know the stress is getting to me....i can barely eat. Well, thats one way to get the bikini body I've been striving for. Just not the way I planned. I'm still trying to eat though (for those of you who will reprimand me for not eating)!

As a matter of fact, I'm off to the cafeteria right now to meet a friend, and pray this day gets better. Until tonight's post (which I promise will be more optimistic), I'll be seeing you :)

1 comments:

Lydia :) said...

Oh, Hannah, I'm so sorry, sweetie! I'm praying for you, and I love you! Call me if you need to talk.