CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Peace & Blessings :)

Ok, so I'm a slacker and I never got around to my second post yesterday....well, today was a little better.

Even though I had to sit through class from 8:00-3:00..it was still an okay day i guess.

Well, tomorrow will be quite interesting...I'll spend from 9am to 5pm at a pediatric clinic in downtown Jackson....trying to do physical assessments on millions of sick grumpy children....joy. BUT.....something good did happen this week....my clinical for friday, April 2 got cancelled....so guess who gets an extra day off for Easter!!! Whoop Whoop! Contemplating going home thursday night to see the Mr.......hmmmm...I think he might like that. ;)

I'm quite excited that there are only 41 days left in the semester. Just sayin.

In other news, I adopted a soldier. :) I'm quite excited about it. I wrote my first letter to him today...gonna try to get it in the mail soon. I also sent him an email yesterday. I can't stand the thought of a single soldier fighting for our freedom without some support from home.

Hmm...tests next week....joy joy....well, guess i'd better start studying/ doing laundry....

Peace & Blessings Ya'll.
<3 - Hannah

0 comments: