CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Plans. :)

Ok, so I'm a HORRIBLE procrastinator. and a horrible blogger.  You guys probably think i've fallen off the face of the planet. Anyways....here goes an update.

I got a JOB! YAY!!! It's not exactly the kind of job I was looking for, but I'm not complaining! I've spent 26 hours since Wednesday working in a Barbeque restaurant. Pulling pork, making sandwiches, potato salad, baked beans and cole slaw. Glamorous huh? It's cool though. I'm making money and that makes me like the happiest person ever.

C is still preparing to leave for boot. I'm getting more and more used to the idea. However, I'm ANAL about his ship date. If he doesn't leave at just the right time, I'm afraid I won't get to go to graduation. Seeing as how nursing school instructors seem to be kind of like demons encased in human flesh, if i happen to be in clinicals the week he graduates, I doubt seriously i'll be able to get out of clinical. Just let me tell you, if I miss his graduation I'm gonna be 5 foot 6 inches of PURE HELL. But the thing is, if he leaves on his ORIGINAL ship date, he will graduate in early January and I won't have to miss it. So I'm praying daily that he holds out.....though I just found out tonight that someone who is supposed to leave on June 14 has been in the hospital for weeks with staff infection and probably won't ship.....so there's the potential that C will take his spot. I'm very if-y about that date because he will graduate in September...and I have no idea when 2nd semester clinicals start....ugh. :(

Anyways, on to happier things.

I have some KILLER tan lines. :) and that makes me very very happy. I've been laying out, outside a lot, and today, I started going to the tanning bed. How cool is that my mom's best friend has a tanning bed and I get to go for FREE? I love it. I'm hoping for a dead-sexy tan by the time we go to the beach in 2 weeks!

That's something else I'm incredibly excited about! I adore the beach! It's like the air is just easier to breathe. Ahh! I can't wait....However, I am  a litte skeptical....I'm hoping the Deep Water Horizon oil spill will hold off and not make Gulf Shores Beach all nasty and gross before i get there.......(come on oil, you've held off this long, just give me 2 more weeks!)

Ok, so....I have sooooo many plans for the money I'm gonna make this summer!
Numero Uno: Haircut.
Yup, I'm chopping it off. It desperately needs to be short. It's waaaaaay to hot to be carrying a mane like this around. But, I'll get it done, Candace (my hair stylist) does an AMAZING job, and always gives me a style I love.

Number Two:
New Stereo (and speakers if I can afford them) for my car! I desperately need  a stereo with an AUX input so I can jam out to my iPod. and I'd LOVE a CD changer...I'm addicted to music... Also, the speakers I have are complete crap. One barely works, another is busted.....and the rest are just horrible quality....so, if money allows, a new sound system is desperately in order.

Number Three:
$30 will ABSOLUTELY go towards an armband to get me into the Neshoba County Fair in July. That is by far my FAVORITE part of the summer! There is always great friends, great food, rodeos, concerts, dances, and you can get ANYTHING fried. I'm not kidding....funnel cakes, chicken on a stick, twinkies....oreos....you name it, they'll deep fry it for ya. It
s so nostalgic...haha. I LOVE the fair!


Anyways, that's basically it for now. Hope all of you beautiful people are having an amazing summer!

love love.

0 comments: