CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sing It Sunday!/Happy Mother's Day!

Sing It Sunday!

Music is a HUGE part of my life. Sometimes a song can reflect exactly how I'm feeling when I can't find the words to do it myself. It doesn't matter what I'm doing. Driving, laying out, cooking, cleaning, doing homework, running...there is ALWAYS music involved. So, I thought I would share with you guys, some of the songs that are currently on my most-listened-to list. Enjoy!


All Over Me by Josh Turner

This is my theme song! I'm a summer child, for sure. I'm happiest when its 90+ degrees outside and I'm on the beach/boat/lake etc. Plus, I just moved back home from college and I'm just now starting to spend some real quality time with C. So this song completely fits my life! Love love love it!

Jump by Flo Rida

Okay, so I've been running almost every day. Go me! Anyways, this is one of the most EPIC running songs ever. It just makes me wanna run faster and faster! It definitely pumps me up and keeps me going when I wanna be lazy and quit! Haha.

Love Your Love The Most by Eric Church

Story time! Ok so, when this song first came out, C heard it before I did. He called me, but I didnt get to the radio in time.....then a few days later, I caught the very end of it on the radio....He finally sat me down in front of YouTube and played it for me (and sang it!). It's been "our song" ever since. It was the song played to a slideshow of pictures I gave him for out 2 year anniversary, and also the first song we danced to when we reconciled after our breakup last year. This song means alot to me.

Tik Tok by Ke$ha

Mmk, This one had to make the list, just because its been dubbed the official "girls night" song for my group of friends. Haha. This MUST be played in the car on the way to the bar or someone freaks. haha. Just something fun to be silly to.

Ok, well there's this weeks sneak peak into my iPod!

Now, i'd like to wish all the bloggy momas a BIG Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day (and your sweet babies)! I salute you for being the strong one when your man is away. The rest of us have the liberty to break down whenever we feel like it. You all have to put on a smile and hold it together for those little ones who don't understand. I commend you for that. Congrats on being supermom. :)

0 comments: