CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Help! Help! Advice needed!!!

I'm getting so lazy with these entries. UGH. Shame on me. Summer is definitely here. I'm LOVING my tan (even though its barely visible, but, I'm working on that)!

Soooo, I need some help! C has decided that we should up the wedding. He thinks we should get married when he finishes boot camp, which will be January. I haven't completely agreed yet, since I had my heart set on finishing college before we marry. However, he makes a good point. He will spend almost a year after boot camp in SOI and Sniper School and I can finish school. Plus, If we go ahead and get married, he can send me the extra money to pay my bills/buy groceries/live instead of being a broke college kid...I just don't know! I really want a traditional wedding, with all the frills that go with it; but if we get married so soon, there won't be time to plan all that, or money to get everything with. It's sooooo much to think about! What do you think????? I desperately need some input!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.