CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me Monday!



So...I got this idea from Mrs. S over at The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S and I thought I'd give it a try!

Here's a flashback from my week:


Last monday I definitely did not lay out on the beach with C for 2 hours. I didn't yell at the clouds for covering the sun while I was trying to tan, and I most certainly did not jump up and down like a crazy person when I realized last years bikini fit MUCH cuter this year. Thats something a 16 year old, single, self-image obsessed highschool girl with tons of extra time on her hands would do, not me.

Wednesday I did not have an emotional breakdown and run crying to C's house at 8 pm. I preceded not to spend the next two hours crying my eyes out on his bed over unnecessary drama. I didn't call my best friend crying, only to hang up on her a few seconds later leaving her utterly confused, and I definitely did not play pool until 1 am because it distracted me from life. That's something an emotionally unstable drama queen would do, not me.

Thursday I most certainly didn't spend 3 hours watching prime time television. I did not get super-excited about the season finale of Private Practice, and I definitely did not get even more excited about this weeks season finale of Grey's Anatomy. (and in case you are wondering, i'm definitely not obsessed with Grey's!)
I also did not demand that momma pause the DVR several times throughout the 3 hours of not watching TV so I could pee. Thats something a TV addict would do, not me.

Friday, I was not the one clapping loudest, or screaming loudest, for my best friend as she graduated with her associates degree. I did not stand up and clap when she walked across the stage, and I most certainly did not whistle obnoxiously loud for her in an otherwise quiet auditorium. That's something an obnoxious sports fan would do, not me.

Saturday, I did not spend all day sleeping and playing video games. I didn't leave the house, spur of the moment, to go with "my boys" on a random road trip 45 minutes from home, to spend 3 hours walking around walmart. That's something a silly teenager would do, not me.

What did you not do?

0 comments: