CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Want It Wednesday!


THIS.
This is what I want today.
C and I have always talked about wanting a bulldog puppy just because we think they are precious...but now that he's in the Marines, it would be like having our own mascot!

I love the idea of having my own personal Devil Dog...when my man can't be around!

The only problem is that most bulldogs puppies are rediculously expensive......but it's okay! When I graduate, and C graduates boot, we will have extra money and I WILL own one of these adorable creatures!

I mean, wouldn't he be a great little brother for this:

This is Gypsy. She currently holds my heart. But I'm convinced she needs an adorable little brother :)

What do YOU want today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog!! Just came across it!! Im now a new follower......hop over and check out mine! I LOVE new followers!! Im actually hosting a bracelet SWAP it was supposed to be over on saturday......but people are still joining....If you would like to still join...email me at marialanek@yahoo.com The swap goes like this..email me your address and what kind of bracelet you like/want I partner you up with someone.......and tell you waht she wants..the price range is 5-$15.Let me know if you want to join in on the fun! Ill be hosting a few swaps this summer!!!

Nicole said...

What a cute puppy!!!! Just remember, bulldogs have alot of health problems (bad skin, problems breathing) so not only will buying one be expensive but the upkeep is even more expensive!!! (ah, I hate that I sound like a know it all, sorry! I hate when people do that to me!!!)