CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Five!



The rules are simple: Wanna play? All you have to do is post 5 things that have made you






Jubilant





Giddy





Excited





Thankful





Stoked





Basically... just post 5 things that have made you happy then head back to MannLand5 to get your link on!



1) I'm loving my new job! It's noce to have the income, and the people I work with are really nice.





2) C is interviewing for a job tomorrow :)





3) My beach trip is only one week away. HALLELUJAH! I'm praying no oil has messed up my pretty beach.. :-/





4) Tomorrow is Friday! Enough said :)





5) My sunburn is gone, so i can get back in the tanning bed now! :)





Happy Thursday sweeties!

0 comments: